Creating a Concept
When we set out to create an adaptable and affordable backpack that people would love, we first had to find out what you love. What are your favourite backpacks to buy, what do you like about them, what do you need your backpack for, and so on and so on. So we did our research and came up with a concept.
Deciding on the Details
Once we had a concept we were happy with, we had to design the colours, fabrics, and all of the little details. This is where we talked to you and made some decisions.
- Canvas material for durability
- The ability to change out the straps so that you can upgrade or personalize your bag
- Some fun colour combinations would be great
- A subtle accent like a coloured drawstring for some pop
- A durable lining so that you can find your stuff easily and not worry as much about spills
- A padded laptop pocket to protect your laptop
- A clear inside pocket for organization and to personalize your bag
- another pocket inside for organization
- outside pockets to fit the largest smartphones
- Padded straps for comfort
Deciding on the Colours
After more research and exploring what colours people like today, we had quite a few combinations and went to social media for feedback from you.
Adding Yours and Our Personality
Once we knew what colour combinations we were going with, we wanted to inject some fun into the bag to show our personality and surprise each owner! There are a few little surprises to be found but I don't want to give it away! All I can say is The Original is a reflection of its creators and a reflection of you! So have fun with it, explore with it, dress it up and personalize it! And don't forget to share with us your adventures and ways you have made your backpack uniquely yours!
Leave a comment